I’ve been asked what got me started writing Return Customer. I’d say it was a series of unfortunate events with retail stores that planted the seed in my mind. I wanted a place to vent my frustrations but soon realized that the internet is full of sites bashing companies and each other. I wanted to put a positive spin on things and hoped we could learn something beneficial together.
First Year Highlights
- First Post – Creating Return Customers Starts Here
- Best article involving pirates – Communication When You Can’t Deliver
- I’m accepted into the 9rules community – 9rules for a Successful Business
- Favorite sports analogy – Admit Defeat
- I’m published! – Customer Relations for the Web Guru
- Famous commenter – Guy Kawasaki
- Book most discussed with my wife – Creating Customer Evangelists
Congratulations! You should be getting your copy of Getting Real shortly.
Thanks for reading Return Customer this past year. I look foward to the coming year and hope you do, too.
Like this Article? Here's how to get more...
Sign up for the free Return Customer Newsletter and get more practical business tips and tactics each week.