- Big List of Things Not to Say —
Solid collection of phrases you should never say to a customer.
- Traceability, Visibility, & Order Pipeline of Events —
Your customers want to know the status of their order or when you’ll deliver your promised service. Accurate visibility into your processes and systems is key.
- Top 13 Marketing Budget Wastes—and How to Avoid Them —
Are you wasting money through inefficient marketing?
- Has Frys Electronics Missed the Boat? —
Great example of why you need to make your online and brick-and-mortar businesses seamless. Customers view you as one company, not two distinct entities.
- It’s the features that sell products —
"According to Donald Norman, features always win over simplicity. Given a choice, people will buy the product that does more, even when they realize that it is accompanied by more complexity."
- 10 Ways to Wow Your Customers —
A little effort on your part goes a long way with customers. Wow them today!
- The Complexity of Simplicity :: UXmatters —
Keeping things simple isn’t always as easy as it sounds. This article highlights three points you should keep in mind.
- Packaging Design for Web-based Products —
Digital Web Magazine article by information architect guru Luke Wroblewski outlines some best practices for designing your website or web application.
- How To Lose Customers in ten simple steps —
Please be sure you’re not doing these things at your company.
- Ten Questions With Jackie Huba and Ben McConnell —
Favorite customer evangelist authors talk about citizen marketers and their new book.