- Big List of Things Not to Say —
Solid collection of phrases you should never say to a customer.
- Traceability, Visibility, & Order Pipeline of Events —
Your customers want to know the status of their order or when you’ll deliver your promised service. Accurate visibility into your processes and systems is key.
- Top 13 Marketing Budget Wastes—and How to Avoid Them —
Are you wasting money through inefficient marketing?
- Has Frys Electronics Missed the Boat? —
Great example of why you need to make your online and brick-and-mortar businesses seamless. Customers view you as one company, not two distinct entities.
- It’s the features that sell products —
"According to Donald Norman, features always win over simplicity. Given a choice, people will buy the product that does more, even when they realize that it is accompanied by more complexity."
- 10 Ways to Wow Your Customers —
A little effort on your part goes a long way with customers. Wow them today!
- The Complexity of Simplicity :: UXmatters —
Keeping things simple isn’t always as easy as it sounds. This article highlights three points you should keep in mind.
- Packaging Design for Web-based Products —
Digital Web Magazine article by information architect guru Luke Wroblewski outlines some best practices for designing your website or web application.
- How To Lose Customers in ten simple steps —
Please be sure you’re not doing these things at your company.
- Ten Questions With Jackie Huba and Ben McConnell —
Favorite customer evangelist authors talk about citizen marketers and their new book.
Like this Article? Here's how to get more...
Sign up for the free Return Customer Newsletter and get more practical business tips and tactics each week.