Return Customer turns 5 years old this week! Thanks for reading this year and for your support.
Now that I’ve hit the 5 year mark, I need your help. What do you like most about Return Customer? What would you like to see? Why do you read Return Customer? Please take a moment to leave a comment and let me know.
I always find it interesting to review the data on how people find their way to Return Customer. Here are this past year’s highlights:
Top 5 Most Read Posts
These posts were the most visited this past year:
- Why Customers Hate Convenience Fees for Credit Card Transactions
- Four Customer Expectations
- 5 Ways to Better Treat Your Customers
- How to Convince Customers to Buy Today
- Do not respond to this email!
Top 5 Referrers
These great sites have sent more people to Return Customer than any other non-search site over the past year:
Top 5 Searches
The following searches (linked to their respective posts) brought the most people to this site last year:
- convenience fee
- customer expectations
- how to treat customers
- returning customer
- proactive customer service